Preditor’s SGO Mistika suite enables us to post produce high quality 3D stereoscopic programmes and content. We have developed a streamlined workflow for 3D projects, including Multicam projects, offlining in Final Cut Pro and finishing in Mistika.
Mistika is the most advanced and powerful DI post production system presently available. Mistika provides creative tools for 2D and highly-developed Stereoscopic 3D workflows, boasting real-time visual effects, colour grading, graphics, text, painting and multi-format mastering. Mistika is truly open offering flexibility and remarkable speed in real-time.
- Real-time Editing in both 2D and Stereo 3D in SD/HD/2K/4K and above.
- Native file support for RAW image file formats (Including RED, ARRI, Phantom, CineForm, P2 AVC-Intra, amongst many others).
- Interactive control surfaces providing access to every capability expected from a high-end NLE system and more.
- Real-time Colour Grading in all formats up to, and beyond 4K resolution without rendering.
- Real-time Effects Compositing in a true 3D space with 3D camera views and unlimited, non-destructive layers.
- The most advanced real-time Stereoscopic 3D toolset available – including colour grading, convergence adjustments, camera error correction, as well as advanced features such as retrospective adjustment cameras’ interocular distance.
- Advanced image restoration, grain, noise and motion estimation tools, combined with fast motion tracking.
- Multi-Mastering and deliverables in any format with resolution independent timelines and workflows, providing single master operation for all final formats – from television to film; from web to multi-screen projection.